Pancreatic carcinoma (gross pathology)
Citation, DOI & case data
Abdominal pain and loss of weight.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Coronal section of 'Whipple's' specimen (pancreatico-duodenectomy). There is an irregular, stellate, white to yellow pancreatic mass (35mm) in the head of the pancreas. Note the patent pancreatic duct visible traversing the tumor.
9 public playlists include this case
- Pathology Viva for RANZCR Part 2 by Dr Saneej Kanhirat
- Pancreas by Izabela Jovanovska
- TPath by Kevin Sheng
- Pancreas as per path notes by Gabrielle
- Path specimens by Dr Isaac Lui
- PATH by Dr Richard Pow ◉
- good pathology viva by Dr sadrarhami
- P2 - Pathology by Dr Sachintha Hapugoda ◉
- RBWH Hot Seat - Pancreatic Lesions by Dr Tim Wastney