Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Soft tissue mass centred within the right nasal cavity/maxillary sinus (4x4x3cm), which destroys the medial maxillary sinus wall, extending into the sinus, and involves the right nasolacrimal duct.
- Bony destruction of medial wall of the orbit and orbital floor.
- Soft tissue is seen at the inferior aspect of the orbit and there is likely involvement of the infraorbital nerve and inferior rectus muscle.
- The lesion extends into the right pterygopalatine fossa and infratemporal fossa.
- Opacification of the right frontal, right ethmoid sinuses and right sphenoid sinus. It appears to be tumour in the ethmoid air cells and may be due to either tumour involvement or secondary to sinonasal obstruction.
- Prominent 8mm right level 2 lymph node. Three mildly enlarged (12mm) left supraclavicular lymph nodes.