Painless swelling in left parotid region - 2 yrs. FNA - about 2 back - Lipoma.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
An ovoid, well-defined, mass lesion is seen in superficial lobe of LEFT parotid gland.
- lesion is hypoechoic as compared to normal gland parenchyma.
- linear internal strands are noted in the lesion.
- it is partly compressible.
- no calcification or cystic areas or vascularity is ntoed in the lesion.
- meausres 40 x 35 x 13 mm.
- rest of the superficial lobe of LEFT parotid gland show normal echopatten.
- no other solid or cystic mass lesion is noted.
Findings favour parotid enlargement due to lipoma.