Pars interarticularis defect and spondylolisthesis
Chronic lower back pain.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Lateral projection shows L3 pars interarticularis defects and grade 1 spondylolisthesis of L3 on L4.
This case demonstrates bilateral L3 pars defects (spondylolysis), which is unusual as >95% of these defects occur at either L4 or L5.
1 article features images from this case
14 public playlist includes this case
- 663 7 - spondylolysis and listhesis
- Lesson 23: Spondylolisthesis & Scoliosis
- Exam final Arthrite
- CHR 662L Lesson 23: Spondylolysis, Spondylolisthesis & Scoliosis
- CHR 663L Lesson 6: Spondylolysis & Spondylolisthesis
- CMCC Review
- Yazvac 3
- Traumatologie Axiale
- Adult Lumbar Spine Plain Film
- RAL-1007 Travail
- RAL-1003 B
- Part 2 Cases
- Exam 2