Pathological fracture of the femoral shaft due to lung cancer metastasis
Citation, DOI and case data
Sudden pain in the leg in a patient with known lung cancer and a known osteolytic metastsis in the left femoral shaft.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Chest x-ray shows left sided carcinogenic infiltration of the known bronchogenic carcinoma in the left hilus.
X-ray of the left femur shows a osteolytic metastasis 3 month prior and the pathological fracture.
10 public playlist include this case
- Fundamentals Bone by Nathan Daley
- FRCR 2B 3 by Dr Sherif Mohsen
- MSK by Diego González
- Thorax by Dr Moulion Tapouh
- Tumors by Dr. Ashley Hook
- Oncologia by Diego González
- pulmonary nodules by Dr Udithamala Priyanthi Ratnayake
- Chest by Dr. Ashley Hook
- week 10 session by Ashlee Kates-Ascioti
- Osteo by Dr Moulion Tapouh