PCP (pneumocystis jirovecii) pneumonia
Citation, DOI and case data
Fever and breathlessness
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
PCP pneumonia. Post-processed coronal lung window images using a MinIP algorithm accentuating the tracheobronchial tree and ground glass opacity.
Laboratory data revealed that patient is seropositive for HIV with a low CD4 count.
Patient improved with anti PCP antibiotics.
5 article feature images from this case
13 public playlist include this case
- Lung Miscellanous JK by Dr. Jan Kaczmarek
- Pneumonia by Ted Gronski
- Haematology cases by Dr Thevarajah Viyasar
- Rad revision by Dr Menyatsoe
- Critical Care Chest Radiology by Rebecca Dooley
- Thoracic FRCR 2B by Dr Feras Salhi
- Thorax by MD Semih PISKIN
- Chest by Piyathida
- CHEST by Dr Dr Angel Mthalane
- Pneumotosis by Dr [email protected]
- 2-Toraks by Abdullah Sukun
- 肺炎 by Yuta
- Chest by Dr Chester Chong