Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- The uterus is slightly deviated to the left
- Superior and to the left of the uterus there is a large, thick-walled left ovarian cyst measuring 9.4 x 8 x 9.3 cm that is hyper intense on the T2 and high signal on the T1 suggesting either a high protein content or haemorrhage.
- Another thick-walled cystic area is seen ventral to the uterus and cranial to the bladder measuring 5 x 3 cm that also shows similar signal intensity.
- There is also evidence of left tubal dilatation.
- The right ovary also shows multiseptated cystic lesion measuring 3.6 x 5 cm and also appears thick-walled. This is associated with it right hydrosalpinx