Citation, DOI & case data
History of breast carcinoma and diffusely metastasized ovarian carcinoma, right-sided carcinomatous pleuritis.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Nodular enhanced thicken pericardium and right pleura with right hyperdense pleural effusion.
Left pleural effusion.
Right breast implant noted. Multiple lesions in the visualized left liver lobe in keeping with metastasis.
Pericardial metastases or carcinomatous pericarditis. Most frequent CT features of pericardial metastases include, in order of decreasing frequency:
- pericardial effusion
- prepericardial lymph nodes
- pericardial thickening and enhancement
4 articles feature images from this case
11 public playlists include this case
- Oct 2 viva chest and cvs by Nik M H Nik Hussin ◉
- VC PART II CHEST by Vinicius Carraro do Nascimento
- Plaman&Cardio-Vascular by Popovici Alexandra
- CVS by Eman Mansour
- Onco9-P16 by tuanleminh ◉
- CHE 8 - Medi by HoangHuong
- cardiac by abdallah abu younes
- Middle Mediastinal Mass by Đặng Ngọc Hiếu
- Cardiac 3 - Myo/Pericardium & CAD by Sean Gillen ◉
- Selected viva by mohamed emadaldin mahmoud
- Thorax_PFJ by Pedro Jorge