Citation, DOI and case data
History of breast carcinoma and diffusely metastasized ovarian carcinoma, right-sided carcinomatous pleuritis.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Nodular enhanced thicken pericardium and right pleura with right hyperdense pleural effusion.
Left pleural effusion.
Right breast implant noted. Multiple lesions in the visualized left liver lobe in keeping with metastasis.
Pericardial metastases or carcinomatous pericarditis. Most frequent CT features of pericardial metastases include, in order of decreasing frequency:
- pericardial effusion
- prepericardial lymph nodes
- pericardial thickening and enhancement
3 article feature images from this case
9 public playlist include this case
- CVS by Eman Mansour
- Plaman&Cardio-Vascular by Popovici Alexandra
- Selected viva by mohamed emadaldin mahmoud
- VC PART II CHEST by Dr Vinicius Carraro do Nascimento
- Cardiac 3 - Myo/Pericardium & CAD by Dr Sean Gillen ◉
- Middle Mediastinal Mass by Đặng Ngọc Hiếu
- cardiac by abdallah abu younes
- CHE 8 - Medi by HoangHuong
- Onco9-P16 by tuanleminh