Peripheral arterial disease
A patient with right lower limb ischemic changes. History of left above knee amputation.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Both external iliac, common and right superficial femoral arteries are occluded.
- Thrombosed/occluded lumen of the applied left superficial femoral endovascular stent and bypass graft.
- Collateral refilling of both profunda femoris arteries.
- Occluded anterior tibial artery shortly after its origin.
- Patent posterior tibial artery and proximal peroneal arteries.