Citation, DOI and case data
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Flattened longitudinal arch of the foot, in keeping with flat foot, or pes planus.
Pes planus can be objectivated by measuring the calcaneal pitch.
Treatment depends on whether there a symptoms and whether pes planus is fixed or mobile, whether there are associated findings such as hindfoot valgus and whether there is any associated pathology.
11 public playlist include this case
- MSK by Gregory Makris
- CHR 664L 11: Ankle & Foot by jtaylordacbr
- paeds msk by Dr anthony trimboli ◉
- Manzoor-Rad Mixed (part 2) by Manzoor Ahmad
- Manzoor-Rad MSK by Manzoor Ahmad
- GK - MSK - Ankle & foot by GLK
- Ortho Exam 2 by Lauren Brennan
- Pediatric by Dr Rushani Samarakoon
- MSK - Non-Trauma - Congenital - Lower Extremity by Aman
- GK - Paeds - MSK- Focal anomalies by GLK
- RAL-1002 POD by Dr Julie-Marthe Grenier ◉