Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- a right petro-clival homogenously enhancing mass lesion is seen. The lesion measures about 4.5 X 4.5 X 3.5 cm in its main axial and CC diameters. The lesion causes effacement of the right ambient cistern with significant right sided brain stem compression and invasion of the right Meckel’s cave and the right cavernous sinus as well as encasement of the cavernous segment of the right ICA with preserved signal void. The lesion displaces the basilar artery as well.
- normal ventricular system.
- small bilateral corona radiata and centrum semiovale demyelinating foci of high T2 / FLAIR signals. No restricted diffusion.
- no intra-axial mass lesion.
- normal cortical sulci.
- incidenatally noted is right maxillary sinusitis.