Citation, DOI & case data
Symptoms of dysphagia and food reguritation. Did not tolerate upper GI endoscopy intubation.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Posterior outpouching from the esophagus at the level of C5/6, which fills with contrast.
Pharyngeal pouches are also known as a Zenker diverticulum.
8 public playlists include this case
- Good Ones! by Dr Hairuddin Achmad
- Fluoro by Dr Matt A. Morgan ◉
- 3-GIS by Abdullah Sukun
- GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT by Charlotte Be
- Casos Residencia Digestivo by Alvaro Zuñiga Gutierrez
- Gastrointestinal system - oesophagus by Dr Sally Ayesa ◉
- Bazo by Antonio Jesús
- Abdominal CT for Medical student teaching by Emily Smith