Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Ian Bickle had no recorded disclosures.View Ian Bickle's current disclosures
Patient with known haemopoietic malignancy. For regular medication. PICC line inserted.
Left sided periperally inserted cannular, with tip at SVC/right atrial junction.
Its anatomical passage from left subclavian then brachiocephalic vein is well illustrated.
Identification of PICC lines, their correction tip position and malposition is an important key skill.
1 article features images from this case
11 public playlists include this case
- Lines presentation by Chris Slinger
- ICRF Intervention- 2 Ultrasound guided interventions by RAB Eight
- radfurb by paulo cesar granero
- lines by anthony trimboli
- chest lines and tubes by Ishan Goel
- Tubes by Mohamed Morsi
- Lines by Thevarajah Viyasar
- Intern Teaching - CXR by Mark Zureik
- FRCR 2B 3 by Sherif Mohsen
- Nambour - Radiology 202 by Tim Wastney
- TI - CXR approach by Jin XU