Pigmented villonodular synovitis - foot
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication The Radswiki had no recorded disclosures.View The Radswiki's current disclosures
Left foot swelling.
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
A soft tissue opacity is seen at the anteromedial aspect of the left foot.
Soft tissue lesion is noted mainly at the anteromedial aspect of the ankle with erosion of underlying tarsal bones. It shows low signal intensity on T1 and STIR.
These images are from Dr. John Hunter's amazing MSK collection. Dr. John Hunter is a professor in the department of radiology (musculoskeletal section) at UC Davis School of Medicine.
This case was donated to Radiopaedia.org by Radswiki.net.
1 article features images from this case
26 public playlists include this case
- Amir MSK by Amir Rezaee
- Fundamentals Bone by Nathan Daley
- BOB by Allyana Rose Jaide Labbay
- SOFT TISSUE MASSES by Rajesh Pompapathy
- msk Priya by Ayomikun Asonibare
- VC PART II MSK by Vinicius Carraro do Nascimento
- Casos Dr Helio by Arthur de Freitas Ferreira
- MSK - Bone lesions by Joel Lim
- Tony Chen September by Tony Chen
- Boards Cases by Savannah Shortz
- 1 MSK 14 by Antone Samy
- ResidentSessionsPart2 by Christina Dowlen
- 07 MSK (CPSP) by Afaaq Rasool
- MSK by Whitney Graff
- Kategorisierungen by Johann Jende
- Tornozelo by Mauricio Macagnan
- MC MSK by Marianne Cossens
- MSK - lower limb by Georgia Yeo
- Tumors and tumor-like processes by Monica Marques
- MSK by Ala Alsherbini ◈
- MSK by Stephan Ellmann
- Extremity radiographs by Pallavi Kamat
- Msk by Dr Feras Salhi
- MSK bone lesions by Frank Dorrian
- Bone tumors by E
- msk 12-23 by AHMED ELSHERBINI ELSABI