Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Average size liver with no convincing hepatic focal lesion.
- Right adrenal gland enhancing lesion measuring about 2.5 x 1.5 cm suspicious of metastatic lesion.
- The left adrenal gland, spleen, gallbladder, biliary tree, pancreas, kidneys, urinary bladder and prostate are unremarkable.
- No sizable retroperitoneal, mesenteric, pelvic or inguinal lymph node. No overt peritoneal nodule or ascites.
- Apart from oval or round lucency noted in the anterosuperior aspect of the right femoral neck suggestive of Pitt pit lesion, no suspicious lesion in the visualized bones.