Citation, DOI & case data
amenorrhea, galactorrhea and decreased lipido
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Focal bulge of the right side of the pituitary gland associated with mild deviation of the stalk to the left side. Post contrast images reveal small less enhancing focal lesion occupy the right side and responsible for this bulge.
Diagnosis: Pituitary microadenoma.
During investigation the patient was found to have very high prolactin level for that she was referred to MRI. She was treated by transsphernoidal hypophysectomy.
1 article features images from this case
9 public playlists include this case
- NeuroImaging 3 - Toxic, Metabolic, Degenerative, Miscellaneous & Pituitary by Joel Lim
- Rae Brain tumors by Ruilin Raelene Jin ◈
- CNS tumors by Dr Naqibullah Foladi
- SNC by Claudia Mónica Lima
- Sellar and suprasellar lesions by Timothy Jeffery ◉
- Pituitary/sella by Dr Saurabh Srivastava
- BRAIN TUMORS by Deyan P. Ivanov
- MRI brain by Dr Pallavi Kamat
- Endocrine as per path by Gabrielle