Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Ammar Haouimi had no recorded disclosures.View Ammar Haouimi's current disclosures
Painful nodular swelling along the plantar aspect of the right foot.
A relatively well-defined multinodular thickening of the central anteromedial plantar fascia, iso to low signal intensity compared to muscle on T1WI, low to intermediate signal intensity on T2WI with moderate enhancement on postcontrast sequences.
11 public playlists include this case
- Soft tissue tumors by Wasif Mohammed
- MRI MSK by BEN WONG
- Lastpass1 by Nalaka Premarathna
- Exam by Dave Boha
- Soft tissue masses by Alexandra Stanislavsky ◉
- Internal derangements by Kayla Beck
- MSK by Cara Lucas
- GK - MSK - MRI - Ankle & foot by GLK
- SMART - MSK by Troy Wooding
- GK - MSK - Ankle & foot by GLK
- MSK VIVA by Eman Mansour