Pneumonia - streptococcus
30 year old female acutely unwell.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Extensive consolidation and air bronchograms with loss of the right hemidiaphragm in keeping with right lower lobe pneumonia.
Chest x-ray demonstrates extensive consolidation and air bronchograms. Patient treated in ICU for numerous days.
Streptococcus pneumoniae isolated.
1 article features images from this case
27 public playlists include this case
- Revision - Chest
- Core Conditions 08.2 - Lungs and pleura pre-reading
- RACGP cases
- 5th year CXR
- Intern Education - Chest
- Chest Reads
- Yaz Q8 ex3
- Medical Student Course
- Macormiston lung infection
- Chest - breathlessness 1
- CXR 101: A Primer
- DH Chest
- Lobar pneumonia
- Group 11 Tutorial
- Important chest xray for emergency board exam
- FY Adult Chest
- Trabalho 6p
- BPT Chest
- Basic chest
- MD4 Head to Toe radiology quiz
- Chest x-ray basic search strategies and pathology (part 1)