Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Ian Bickle had no recorded disclosures.View Ian Bickle's current disclosures
Abdominal pain and distention.
Rigler's sign and the continuous diaphragm sign of pneumoperitoneum.
Distended large bowel.
At surgery, an obstructing sigmoid cancer was identified as the cause of large bowel obstruction and pneumoperitoneum.
This is a very clear example of Rigler's sign.
17 public playlists include this case
- Classic Rads Cases by Brian Dupree
- X-ray by Emil Michalski
- FRANZCR 03 Abdo by AMIRSALEH JAFARI
- Aberrent Air by Ian Bickle ◉
- abdominal by Emil Michalski
- Prüfung 22.02.2022 by Bernhard
- AXR-all you need to know by Ian Bickle ◉
- abdo pathology RP2 by Denise Foulkes
- Karim hotlist by Laila Adel Mohsen
- May 6th by Anil Kumar Geetha Virupakshappa
- AXR by Prakruthi Venkatappa
- Ulster University with Ian by Ian Bickle ◉
- GI/GU by Kayla Beck
- Chesterfield Self Isolation 37 by Ian Bickle ◉
- Abdomen by Salman Jehanzeb Tanauli ◉
- Abdomen by Jesse Humphries
- JMO by Martin Doss