Citation, DOI and case data
Middle aged man involved in high impact trauma. Pain right side of chest.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Moderate sized right sided pneumothorax.
Multiple consecutive right sided rib fractures.
Pneumothorax may occur for a number of causes, one of which is significant thoracic trauma in which case rib fractures are a common association.
Prompt identification and management is key - an x-ray is normally all that is required in the first instance.
14 public playlist include this case
- Nursing teaching by wong
- rr by Gautam Karbhase
- Pneumothorax by Piotr Guzdziol
- Tufts Capstone Quiz by T Carraway
- Medical Student CXR 1 by Dr Lisa Shannon ◉
- Tórax by Luis Miguel
- Chest by Ms Vicki Koi ◉
- aa pneumothorax by paulo cesar granero
- SJH FY2 Radiology Session by UoE Radiology
- imaging for medical student - chest by Dr Maryam Saif AlAli
- RAL-1006 by Dr Julie-Marthe Grenier ◉
- CHEST TRAUMA by Deyan P. Ivanov
- H-Y thorax cases by Elías Sæbjörn Eyþórsson
- Pulmonology by Muhammad Umair Shafique Sheikh