Citation, DOI and case data
Acute shortness breath and right sided pleuritic chest pain.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Small right sided pneumothorax. The lung edge is clearly identified with absent lung markings peripheral to the lung edge.
Right lung clear.
A textbook example of a pneumothorax.
16 public playlist include this case
- Chest T by Dr Naeem Ahmed
- Pneumothorax by Piotr Guzdziol
- Derby FY2 Teaching Emergency Radiology by Kushal Joshi
- #10 Urgent states in pulmonology and non specific inflammatory processes of lungs and pleura. by Dr Petro Chukur
- Mokh chest xray quiz1 by mokhtarelbayer
- PNEUMOTHORAX by ROEL T. DILAO
- BOARDS by student Rachel Martin
- cxr by Dr Mihir Desai
- student_lung by Denis Nesterov
- Acute Chest by Dr Piers Dugdale
- M3 20.11.21 by Moritz Müller
- Tórax 1 by Laura Bellis Nitoli
- ćwiczenia 5 rok by Ms Katarzyna Gwoździewicz
- SDL quiz by Ms Amoolya Mannava ◉
- RPA_Year1_Key_Conditions by Amie ◉
- CXR-corepathology by Dr Ian Bickle ◉