Deformity since birth, now impeding writing.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
The thumb has an additional three phalanx digit arising medial to it consistent with polydactyly.
Pre-axial polydactyly with an additional digit associated with the thumb.
3 article feature images from this case
13 public playlist include this case
- Polydactylyism and Oligodactyly by Alexander Haefner
- Child by Dr. Mareike Wittmann
- CHR 664L 17: Wrist & Hand by jtaylordacbr
- FRCR viva hands (& feet) by tom bean
- Diagnostic Imaging I-Upper Extremity by Dr. Sandra Norton
- school by Mary Schroeder
- Examen 3 by Sandra Basta
- GK - Paeds - MSK- Focal anomalies by GLK
- GK - MSK - Hand & wrist by GLK
- Anatomical variants & anomalies by Ramy Gamal El-Sayed Ayad
- Osteo by Leivaditis
- Congenital hand anomalies by Dr Andrew Dixon ◉
- 661 - Upper Extremity by Lauren Tollefson