Portal vein thrombus and liver infarction
Citation, DOI and case data
Severe abdominal pain and right upper quadrant tenderness. No significant past medical history.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Geographic hepatic perfusion abnormality in keeping with left lobe of liver infarction, with pneumobilia and portal vein thrombus.
Head-of-pancreas tumor with stent in-situ.
Moderate bilateral pleural effusions. Incidental note of tablets in the stomach and large simple renal cysts.
23 public playlist include this case
- GD: Hepatobiliary by Dr Gurjeet Dulku
- Call Prep Cases by Catherine (Rin) Panick
- WART ONLINE TEACHING_LIVER by Nathalie Falkner
- practice by Dr Anthony Adeleke Adewumi
- Key Conditions Abdomen by Dr Michael Le ◉
- AcuteAbdomen by Denis Nesterov
- Cases by Meydene Ong
- 2B - GI by Aman Sandhu
- Abdomen by DR. SOO-CHIN TEO
- 1.2.3. Viva by Tamer Ghorab
- Digestivv by Popovici Alexandra
- Cases Oana by Ciulei Oana-Camelia
- pv gass by shawn dashti
- portal vein thrombosis - hepatic infarction by Dr. Rajesh Gothi
- Abdomen 3 by Dra Johana Rosinger
- Liver Prokop by Stefan Teodoru-Saman
- Primer - Gastrointestinal - Biliary System by Aman
- GI3-P3 by tuanleminh
- H biliary by dr quratulain
- Abdo - Adult Clinical Conditions - Hepatobiliary by Dr Charlie Handley
- nezar hepatobiliary by nezar shlaka
- FRCR 2B Listing by Dr Sherif Mohsen
- A/E Teaching by Khalil Elgendy