Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- avulsion fracture of the PCL insertion within the posterior lateral tibial condyle with underlying marrow oedema signal demonstrating patchy area of low T1 and hyperintense PDFS and STIR signal intensity.
- intact ACL and collateral ligaments.
- mild degenerative changes of the articular cartilage with subchondral degenerative marrow changes as well as small articular osteophytosis.
- degenerated PHMM with increased intra-meniscal signal intensity.
- intact AHMM and lateral meniscus.
- moderate joint effusion.