Posterior elbow dislocation
Citation, DOI & case data
Young patient fell playing sport.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
X-rays demonstrate a posterior dislocation of the elbow without evidence of an associated fractures.
5 case questions available
This case demonstrates typical appearances of a simple posterior elbow dislocation. The joint was successfully reduced in the emergency department.
8 public playlists include this case
- MSK - Clinical Conditions - Elbow by Dr Charlie Handley
- rapid by Asothai Ethayarooban
- Rotorua Teaching - Elbow Radiographs by Dr Matt Adams ◉
- Anterior shoulder dislocation by Alexey
- GS - Elbow by Dr. Ghali Salahia
- casos by José Aurelio Yusta Zato
- Elbow Cases by Dr Bilal Vanlioglu
- Upper limb fractures (iOS pack) by Assoc Prof Frank Gaillard ◉ ◈