Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Tibialis posterior tendon ( Symptomatic side )
- Tendon is diffusely odematous / thickened.
- Tendon shows normal echopattern except few tiny hypoechoic areas in inframalleolar segment.
Tibialis posterior tendon sheath ( Symptomatic side )
- Miniminal fluid is present in infra-malleolar tendon sheath.
- Tendon insertion
- Most of fibres are inserted into accessory navicular bone
- Few fibres are inserted to navicular bone.
- Pseudo-arthrosis is present between native and accessory navicular bone.
Dopplar findings ( Symptomatic side )
- Increased vascularity in tendon and peri-tendon region.
- There is no vascularity in pseudo-arthrosis between native and accessory navicular bone.
- Accessory navicular bone present
- Tibialis posterior tendon is normal.