Primary CNS lymphoma
Previously healthy. Presents with progressive headache and binocular visual blurring for three months. HIV negative.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Heterogenous hyperdense mass centred at the left caudate and lentiform nuclei. Medial extension to septum pellucidum. Posterior extension to left thalamus, prepontine and left ambient cisterns. Inferior part of the tumour compresses the optic chiasm.
- Extensive perifocal oedema over both cerebral hemispheres and through the left cerebral peduncle to the midbrain.
- Left frontal burr hole from brain biopsy.
- PET/CT: no other hypermetabolic masses evident
- Histology: diffuse large B-cell lymphoma