Primary CNS lymphoma
Citation, DOI & case data
History not recorded.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Ill-defined mass adjacent to the trigone of the left lateral ventricle demonstrates vivid contrast enhancement and surrounding T2 increased signal. The mass also demonstrates moderate restricted diffusion.
Primary CNS lymphoma has a propensity for periventricular spread. Due to the densely cellular nature of lymphoma, restricted diffusion is not uncommon on DWI. This also accounts for the often hyperdense appearance on CT.
This patient went on to biopsy which confirmed the diagnosis.
5 articles feature images from this case
19 public playlists include this case
- YJL 2B Neuro by YJ Lee
- Neuroradiology by Dr Muhammad Bin Zulfiqar
- Frcr 2b by Syed Rahman
- VIVA by R A A
- neuro revision by Dr Mishaal Patel
- Cns by dr Maimoona murad khan
- neuro viva by Dr Yu Xuan Kitzing ◉
- cns by simranjit bawa
- NeuroImaging 1 - Infection, Tumours by Joel Lim
- Med student teaching by Mark Jenkins
- yasir jamal by Yasir Ahmad
- CNS HN SPINE by Dr Bassem Abbas Mahmoud
- Neuro by Dra Johana Rosinger
- CNS masses by Dr Richard Pow ◉
- Neuro by Diego Ortega, MD
- Neuro 3 by Dra Johana Rosinger
- CNS - cerebral lesions by Dr Georgia Yeo ◉
- Neuropsych OSCE prep by Moe mi
- NEURO- MASSES by R A A