Progressive massive fibrosis
Citation, DOI and case data
Elderly gentleman. Chronic chest disease. Ex coal miner.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Single lead pacemaker.
Extensive bilateral upper lobe fibrosis with both hila pulled up.
Conglomerate mass like appearances in both upper lobes, more pronounced on the left.
Pneumoconiosis (occupational lung disease) due to the patient's former work in mining with exposure to coal dust.
In addition to the upper lobe fibrosis, this has now turned into conglomerate masses, consistent with progress massive fibrosis.
1 article features images from this case
17 public playlist include this case
- cxr by Dr.Md A.Islam ◉
- Chest by Taimur
- CHEST by Gregory Makris
- Viva JP by Tamer Ghorab
- CXR by Dr. Clayton McCuiston
- CXRs - Consolidation and masses by Dr Lisa Shannon ◉
- FRANZCR 02 Chest by Dr. AMIRSALEH JAFARI
- Cxr by Dr Pallavi Kamat
- Viva cases by SG
- 4 by Lech Gradziński
- Resp by Alex Feeney
- efilm2011(2) by Dr Hassan Shoushtari Zadeh ◉
- viva by Dr Avni K P Skandhan ◉
- CXR by David Doss
- Nadira Ali by DR Nadira Abid Ali ◉
- Textbook CXRS by Dr Ian Bickle ◉
- FRCR viva by Dr Dylan Yong