Proximal humeral fracture - greater tuberosity
Citation, DOI and case data
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
There is a one-part minimally displaced fracture involving the greater humeral tuberosity.
Proximal humeral fractures are common fractures in older patients and can result in a significant disability.
1 article features images from this case
6 public playlist include this case
- X-ray: Shoulder trauma by Daoud akhtar
- MSK 1 and SPINE by DR. SOO-CHIN TEO
- Lesson 18: Trauma, Upper Extremity by Lauren Tollefson
- Diagnostic Imaging III-Upper Extremity Trauma by Dr. Sandra Norton
- MSK - Trauma - Shoulder and Humerus by Aman
- CHR 662L Lesson 19: Skeletal Trauma--Shoulder by jtaylordacbr