Pulmonary metastases - cannonball
Citation, DOI & case data
Background of renal cell carcinoma, currently on chemotherapy. Follow up x-ray taken.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Multiple well-defined nodules are noted distributed in both lungs.
The visualized bones of the thorax appear normal.
1 case question available
This is a case of lung metastases in a case of renal cell carcinoma of the right kidney. The patient seemed to respond well to chemotherapy, however, presently this case has taken an unfortunate turn.
1 article features images from this case
20 public playlists include this case
- JUNE 2022 by Dr Aditi Vipin
- Chest by Kamy
- RS by Dr. Aman Chhabra
- chest med students by Dr Caroline Czarnecki
- ED CXR Hao by Dr Hao Xiang
- 663 atelectasis and mass by Eric Timothy Stefanowicz
- Cardiothoracic list by Dr Menna Aly
- Chest/thoracic Cat 1 by Gabrielle
- DoctorsLive Session 5 by Osama Al-Jibury
- Signs by Mikkelo Sususco
- 100 RX for R1 by Juan José Maya González
- THX NPL by Cary MacMillan
- 04 Multiple mass/cavitatating lesions by Gary Lee
- ADITI 2022 by Dr Aditi Vipin
- chest xray viva by Vijay Laxmi
- 2022 3 by Richard Hodgson
- Cases 2B by Dr Horea Craciun
- CHR 663L Lesson 8: Chest Imaging by jtaylordacbr
- Toraks by Hasan Köseoğlu
- Pulmonary Nodules by Dr Hao Xiang