Pulmonary metastases - cannonball
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
Shetty A, Pulmonary metastases - cannonball. Case study, Radiopaedia.org (Accessed on 30 Mar 2023) https://doi.org/10.53347/rID-27024
At the time the case was submitted for publication Aditya Shetty had no recorded disclosures.View Aditya Shetty's current disclosures
18 Jan 2014
21 times, by 5 contributors - see full revision history and disclosures
Case of the day:
27 Oct 2018
Background of renal cell carcinoma, currently on chemotherapy. Follow up x-ray taken.
Age: 65 years
From the case: Pulmonary metastases - cannonball
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Multiple well-defined nodules are noted distributed in both lungs.
The visualized bones of the thorax appear normal.
1 case question available
This is a case of lung metastases in a case of renal cell carcinoma of the right kidney. The patient seemed to respond well to chemotherapy, however, presently this case has taken an unfortunate turn.
1 article features images from this case
22 public playlists include this case
- Pulmonary Nodules by Hao Xiang
- Toraks by Hasan Köseoğlu
- CHR 663L Lesson 8: Chest Imaging by jtaylordacbr
- Cases 2B by Horea Craciun
- 2022 3 by Richard Hodgson ◉
- 04 Multiple mass/cavitatating lesions by Gary Lee
- THX NPL by Cary MacMillan
- 100 RX for R1 by Juan José Maya González
- Signs by Mikkelo Sususco
- DoctorsLive Session 5 by Osama Al-Jibury
- chest xray viva by Vijaylaxmi .
- ADITI 2022 by Aditi Vipin
- Cardiothoracic list by Menna Aly
- 663 atelectasis and mass by Eric Timothy Stefanowicz
- ED CXR Hao by Hao Xiang
- chest med students by Caroline Czarnecki
- RS by Aman Chhabra
- Chest by Kamy
- JUNE 2022 by Aditi Vipin
- Chest/thoracic Cat 1 by Gabrielle
- Chest Xray for medical students by Robert Richardson
- Chest Fcps exam cases playlist by Kanwal Laique