Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Left lung upper lobe anterior and apico-posterior segments as well as superior and inferior lingular consolidations with multilocular marginally enhancing lesions are seen with small calcifications seen at the apicoposterior and anterior segment of the left upper lobe.
- Hypodense marginally-enhancing lesions are seen infiltrating and filling the left superior and inferior pulmonary veins with a large left atrial marginally enhancing hypodense lesion filling almost its entire cavity and measuring 8.5 X 6.2 cm in its maximal axial dimensions. The lesion is encroaching upon and attenuating the left ventricular outflow tract.
- Bilateral lower lung lobes posterior and lateral segments as well as right lung middle and upper lobes scattered subsegmental consolidation with military nodulations and tree-in-bud appearance.
- Right lung upper lobe apical segment fibrocalcific scarring with reticulo-nodular infiltration and subpleural bullae consistent with old tuberculous infection.
- Enlarged left hilar as well as mediastinal lymphadenopathy.
- Minimal right pleural effusion.
- No gross cardiomegaly.
- The upper sections of the abdomen show no significant abnormality.