Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
Bickle I, Putty kidney. Case study, Radiopaedia.org (Accessed on 30 May 2023) https://doi.org/10.53347/rID-82472
At the time the case was submitted for publication Ian Bickle had no recorded disclosures.View Ian Bickle's current disclosures
27 Sep 2020
1 time, by 1 contributor - see full revision history and disclosures
Case of the day:
31 May 2021
Prior pulmonary tuberculosis.
Age: 65 years
From the case: Putty kidney
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Surgical clips in the mid abdomen.
Large amorphous calcific mass in the right upper quadrant.
Dysplastic right hip.
The classic putty kidney appearance of renal tuberculosis, with resultant autonephrectomy.
1 article features images from this case
23 public playlists include this case
- FRANZCR 03 Abdo by AMIRSALEH JAFARI
- GUT by asim latif
- 06 Urogenital & Male Imaging (CPSP) by Afaaq Rasool
- Abdo Cases by Ashlee Kates-Ascioti
- Chesterfield Self Isolation 27 (the archives) by Ian Bickle ◉
- #19 Urinary and mainting system. by Petro Chukur
- UGT by Marko Atanasković
- Aunt Minnie - set 3 by Ian Bickle ◉
- ResidentSessionsPart2 by Christina Dowlen
- set8 full by Mohamed Morsi
- GU 2b by Marwa Elsayed Ibrahim
- Favourite abdo/pelvis cases by Rohit Sharma ◉
- Uroradiology teaching pack by Ian Bickle ◉
- Viva Set 5 by Doctor Radiologist
- Mixed Films 2021 by Varsha Kumar
- AA-FRCR-VIVA-2000 by Ian Bickle ◉
- Cases 2B by Horea Craciun
- Abdominal radiograph viva by Anthony Adeleke Adewumi ◉
- Final 3 by Hemali Madhurangani Rajapaksha
- Abdomen 2 by Dilhani Ranasinghe ◉
- Viva Frcr 2B 19 March by Nazahat Pasha
- Urogenital system by Muhammad Tayyab Zia
- GUT (FCPS-II VIVA PLAYLIST) by Kanwal Laique