Quadrigeminal plate lipoma
Citation, DOI & case data
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Small high T1 and high T2 signal mass in the quadrigeminal cistern which follows fat signal on all sequences and demonstrates chemical shift artifact on T2.
Intracranial lipomas are uncommon and usually incidental findings.
3 articles feature images from this case
15 public playlists include this case
- FRCR 2B Neuro Spine HN by Abhishekh Ashok
- MRI brain by Pallavi Kamat
- Kinder by Sophie Winkler
- Neuro 5 by Sean
- 1-Beyin by Abdullah Sukun
- congenital by omer abo elmatty
- Interesting by ahmed alaa al-agamy
- OTROS PEIC by Gonzalo Pérez Hornos
- STUDY by Mohamed Labib ahmed ElMoghier ◉
- CNS Brain by Saneej Kanhirat
- Lumbar by Paw
- neuro june22 by elroy
- Neuro FRCR 2B by Dr Feras Salhi
- CNS intracranial lipoma by Ali Labeeb Alwan
- Brain SOL by N Seth