Diagnostic mammographic magnification views of a parenchymal distortion in the right breast.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
The image shows a well defined density upper left which was a cyst. The spiculated parenchymal distortion centrally was the abnormality being worked up. Note the relatively low density center and the long spiculated bands running concentrically from the center.
This is a typical radial scar. The low density center is very common as well as the long spiculated "runners" extending centrifugally from the low density center. The low density center will give you an indication the lesion may be a radial scar.
You still need to sample these lesions.
1 article features images from this case
18 public playlist include this case
- RANRCR Breast Viva 1 by Dr Babawale S. Niyi
- GK - Breast - Benign lesions by GLK
- WDHB - Breast by Pieter Wood
- mammo by Dr Amir Rezaee ◉
- GK - Breast - Ultrasound cases by GLK
- 1st PRACTICE VIVA BREAST 20 CASES by Peter Playford Eriksen
- Breast - mass with central lucency by Dr David Serich
- breast by dr Maimoona murad khan
- Lastday Ranzcr before efilm by PARTH
- Breast as per path by Gabrielle
- frcr 2 by Janice Wee Yong Li
- Breast cases by Dr Lawrence Oh
- Breast - Calcs by Charles Werren
- Breast Architectural Distortion by Trina Whittaker
- 4a_013 Radial Scars and Architectural Distortion in the Breast by RAB Four
- GK - Breast by GLK
- Breast by Dr. med. Thomas Alexander Ochtrop
- BREAST LAST DAY RANZCR by PARTH