Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Preliminary images show orthopaedic metalware in the right femur.
The fluoroscopic images taken upon bearing up and bearing down demonstrate:
- appropriate elevation of the anorectal angle on bearing up
- appropriate descent of the pelvic floor and anorectal junction on bearing down
The fluoroscopic images taken upon defaecating demonstrate:
- initially, a small protrusion of the anterior rectal wall (anterior rectocoele)
- the rectum is then seen to descend and prolapse outside the anus
- no associated vaginal prolapse
The rectum emptied well with only a small amount of contrast remaining in the rectum on post evacuation images.