History of pelvic rhabdomyosarcoma, post-resection and pelvic radiotherapy, presenting with urinary incontinence and dribbling of urine through anus.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Using a 5F feeding tube, contrast was administered into the anterior urethra and flow of contrast was observed.
Normal opacification of anterior urethra. Posterior urethra appears narrowed following which the rectum was beginning to opacify. Lateral views confirmed rectal opacification and further injection of contrast showed a 7 mm wide-necked fistulous communication between rectum and base of the bladder.
- Pollard SG, Macfarlane R, Greatorex R, Everett WG, Hartfall WG. Colovesical fistula. (1987) Annals of the Royal College of Surgeons of England. 69 (4): 163-5. Pubmed
10 public playlist include this case
- fluoro - gis by Ertugrul
- av frcr 2 by Dr Avni K P Skandhan ◉
- GU mock by Afshan
- GI quiz visto by Antonio Jesús
- FRCR 2B AMR SAADAWY (part 9) (part 1) by Dr Amr Saadawy
- viva 2 by Dr Fahad Alabdulghani
- Fluoro by DR. frank fofie
- Casos Residencia Digestivo by Alvaro Zuñiga Gutierrez
- av frcr 8 by Dr Avni K P Skandhan ◉
- FRCR 2B AMR SAADAWY (part 2) (part 1) by Dr Amr Saadawy