Citation, DOI & case data
Right jaw swelling.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Diffuse bone sclerosis.
- Salt and pepper appearance of the skull secondary to widespread lytic lesions scattered throughout the skull bones.
- Multiple osteolytic lesions in the mandible. The largest expansile lytic lesion is seen at the right mandibular body, consistent with brown tumors.
The patient had a history of renal failure and dialysis. Now she complained of right mandibular swelling.
Renal osteodystrophy (ROD), also known as uremic osteopathy, is the constellation of musculoskeletal abnormalities that occur in patients with chronic renal failure, due to concurrent and superimposed:
31 public playlists include this case
- MSK VIVA PRACTICE by AMR TAREK OMAR HASSAN
- 1 MSK 15 by Antone Samy
- Exam cases (part 1) (part 1) by Noura Alraeesi
- Msk 3 by Kevin Sheng
- Knochen by Christian Lückerath
- 2b neuro by Prakruthi Venkatappa
- MSK by Sameh Saied Ali ◉
- MSK by Naqibullah Foladi
- 2B Neuro / H&N by Mohammad Al-Tibi
- Metabolic bone disease by Allister Howie
- 20220423 by Dickson Fenn
- msk long cases by nezar shlaka
- toxic metabolic bone by Nicole Khor
- LA by Fatima Abdelmoniem Abdelrahman Ragab
- Skull by Dalia Ibrahim ◉
- Systemic disease by Brittany
- MC MSK by Marianne Cossens
- FRCR Companion- Metabolic bone disease by Mehak un nisa parvez akhtar raja
- Head + Neck by Georgia Yeo ◉
- Head & Neck by Roya Faghani
- FRCR MSK by Rubi Subhash
- MSK - Bone lesions by Joel Lim
- MSK by Xiao-zhou Du ◉
- 100 cases 2B 30 to 50 by Dilina Rajapakse
- team viva 28/11 --2 by Wasif Mohammed
- Final frcr 2b playlist by Rubi Subhash
- FRCR misc by Eman Mansour
- Msk by Suhail ahmed
- MSK by Roya Faghani
- MSK by Jeneesh K
- MSK 50 by Jeneesh K