Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Selected MRI images through the orbits. On the left there is a dominant mass of decreased signal intensity on the T2 weighted images and mild contrast enhancement on the T1 weighted images. This is associated with dislocation of the lens and increased signal intensity within the globe on the T1 weighted sequences suggesting subacute hemorrhage.
On the right, there are two mass lesions identified best seen on coronal images. The largest is identified in the inferior medial quadrant of the right globe and the second separate lesion is identified superiorly in the midline posteriorly. Both lesions are of decreased signal intensity on the T2 weighted images.
Note the phase mismapping artefact on the post contrast T1 sequence resulting in an apparent area of contrast enhancement peripherally in the left occipital lobe.
MRI of a child demonstrates bilateral retinoblastomas.
21 public playlist include this case
- Head and neck by Dr. Robert Ligetfalvi
- TEAM FRCR 2B CNS 16/01 by Dr Sabahat Ather
- Manzoor-Rad Mixed (part 4) by Manzoor Ahmad
- Brain by Taqarrob abu jafar
- eye intraocular space by ali labeeb alwan
- CNS playlist NGHA 4th Feb by Dr Sabahat Ather
- Head and Neck - Adult Clinical Conditions - Orbit by Dr Charlie Handley
- cancer by danial safadi
- Pediatrics viva by Rebekah Lee
- JY Orbits by Dr Juliana K. Yee
- H&N eye intraocular lesions by ali labeeb alwan
- Neurorad FRCR 2b viva 4 by Dr Sabahat Ather
- Paeds by Prakruthi Venkatappa
- Head & Neck by Ulrike Bartosch
- XRfiles by Rubal Penna
- Manzoor-Rad Head &Neck by Manzoor Ahmad
- Manzoor-Rad CVS by Manzoor Ahmad
- pediatric by Mohammed Zehairy
- Orbita by Daniela Nemeth
- ENT Orbita by Cary MacMillan
- Sample Rapid Review by Dr Jane McEniery