Citation, DOI & case data
Right lower quadrant abdominal pain. Ultrasound inconclusive.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
The cecal appendix is located in ascending retrocecal situation, with increased caliber, mucosal hyperenhancement and with appendicolith within, associated with moderate periappendicular inflammatory changes.
Findings consistent with acute retrocecal appendicitis with no signs of actual complication.
13 public playlists include this case
- Appendicitis by Dr Nicholas Willmore ◉
- PTE - Radiology acute abdominal CT by dr. Sándor Szukits
- Overview Examples for Exam to click through by Matthias gross
- educational cases by Dr Sepehr Haghighi
- Medical Student Vivas by Dr Mihir Desai
- Surgical Teaching by Mina Chung
- AXR by Mary Groll
- Medical Students Teaching by Dr Mihir Desai
- 02 Examen by Johann Jende
- Body CT for RMOs by David Ong
- ct abdomen by Arshad
- 2nd session Amiri radiology emergency course by Dr Ahmed Samir
- key conditions by Fiona Bettenay