Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Mohammadtaghi Niknejad had no recorded disclosures.View Mohammadtaghi Niknejad's current disclosures
Abdominal pain and mass feeling.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
A large retroperitoneal mass with areas of fatty attenuation and heterogeneous soft tissue component is seen at left side , which extends from the level of kidney to lower pelvic space at the same side. The left kidney and descending & sigmoid colon are displaced by the mass anteromedially.
Several simple cortical cysts are seen at kidneys with maximum diameter of 50mm.
The prostate gland is enlarged.
Left sided inguinal hernia is present.
Degenerative changes as osteophytosis are seen at the lumbar spine.
Large fat containing retroperitoneal mass; path proven liposarcoma.
2 articles feature images from this case
9 public playlists include this case
- Kidney & adrenal by Ly Nguyen
- URO 7 by HoangHuong
- URO 1-Retroperitoneum and Adrenal glands by HoangHuong
- Interesting cases by Murat Dzhanibekov
- RADIO EXAM 2 by edioardo bonamano
- RETROPERITONEAL PATHOLOGY by Jaanri Brugman
- FMH2 - Uro/Gyn by Guillaume Fahrni
- Abdo 7 - Peritoneum/Retroperitoneum/Mesentry by Siobhan Lee
- Onco3-p9-10 by tuanleminh ◉