Reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Frank Gaillard had no recorded disclosures.View Frank Gaillard's current disclosures
A number of thunderclap headaches over a period of weeks. No blood or xanthochromia on CSF.
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
Initial CTA appears unremarkable with no vascular changes.
Soon after episode of HA
Repeat CTA three days later, after a further headache revealed marked beading of all intracranial branches, best demonstrated in the ACAs. An occipital infarct is also evident.
Features are consistent with reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome.
4 articles feature images from this case
12 public playlists include this case
- CNS by R A A
- GK - Neuro - Brain - Vascular by GLK
- NEURO STUDY by hannah fleming
- Neuro FRCR 2B by Dr Feras Salhi
- Vasculitis by Juan Sebastián Alonso Ojeda Gómez
- STROKE by Dahian David Valencia Rios
- neuro 3 by Kevin Sheng
- Neuro Timography VIVA by Scott Fleming
- SNC by George Dragomir
- 8-1-23 by deepti bachhuka
- CNS EMERGENCY by N Seth
- Vasculitis y otros by Miguel Andrés Aranda Hernández