Citation, DOI & case data
Lump on the thumb. Slowly increasing in size over the last month. Abnormal ultrasound scan (not available).
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Abnormal belly of opponens pollicis with T2 hyperintensity and abnormal enhancement.
A muscle biopsy confirmed rhabdomyosarcoma.
1 article features images from this case
16 public playlists include this case
- good by senior registrar sherif
- Thumb MRI by Kara Booms ◈
- Anatomy by Taimur
- MSK- upper limb by Dr Georgia Yeo ◉
- good cases by ravikanth
- MSK by Dr. Stephan Ellmann
- AH Resident Review 2017 by Dr Varsha Kumar
- MSK (part 3) by Taimur
- Schwierige Fälle by Dr. Stephan Ellmann
- PEDIATRIA by Dr Solari Damian
- Muscle pathology by Dr Jeremy Jones ◉
- Interesting by ahmed alaa al-agamy
- Paeds by Dr Seb Belfrage ◉
- Resident Session 7/17/13 by Dr Hector Rivera-Melo
- Child by Dr. Mareike Wittmann
- RADIO EXAM 1.1 by edioardo bonamano