Citation, DOI & case data
Asadov, D. Rhabdomyosarcoma. Case study, Radiopaedia.org. (accessed on 17 Aug 2022) https://doi.org/10.53347/rID-7753
8 times by 3 users - see full revision history
3rd Dec 2009
Inclusion in quiz mode:
Age: 25 years
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Right psoas muscle is enlarged, and mildly heterogeneous.
Rhabdomyosarcoma of the right psoas muscle.
3 articles feature images from this case
10 public playlists include this case
- Abdomen - mesentery/peritoneum/retroperitoneum by Edward Chan
- MSK - Bone lesions by Joel Lim
- FRCR 2B Listing by Dr Sherif Mohsen
- RANZCR Viva Abdo cases by Peregrine Dalziel
- Interesting Cases by Dr Raj Sohawon
- Soft tissue tumors by Dr Wasif Mohammed
- Certificate: 3_007 Primary Retroperitoneal Malignancies by RAB Three
- 3_007 Primary Retroperitoneal Malignancies by RAB Three
- 1.2.3. Viva by Tamer Ghorab
- Paediatric Tony Chen by Dr Tony Chen