Rheumatoid arthritis - knee
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
Schubert R, Rheumatoid arthritis - knee. Case study, Radiopaedia.org (Accessed on 07 Jun 2023) https://doi.org/10.53347/rID-13856
At the time the case was submitted for publication Roberto Schubert had no recorded disclosures.View Roberto Schubert's current disclosures
24 May 2011
10 times, by 5 contributors - see full revision history and disclosures
Patient with known RA presenting with knee pain and a mass in the back of the knee.
Age: 55 years
This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
From the case: Rheumatoid arthritis - knee
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Sagittal T2 fat sat
Large Baker cyst with heterogeneous soft-tissue inclusions.
MRI showed a large Baker cyst with synovial pannus as well as thickening and hyperthrophy of the synovial membranes of the knee.
3 articles feature images from this case
12 public playlists include this case
- MSK - Arthritis by Mohamed Abdel-Tawab Mohamed
- MSK - Clinical Conditions - Knee by Charlie Handley
- MR Knee by John
- Week 5 by Ravi
- MSK by Jen Shoobridge
- msk by Timothy Wong
- MRI knee by Emmy de Heer
- knochentumor by Ulrike Bartosch
- Benign synovial mass lesions. Part 2 - inflammatory by Roberto Schubert
- FRCR MSK by Mohamed Talaat Abdallatif
- knee 2 by Mohamed shweel ◉
- knee 3 by Mohamed shweel ◉