Rheumatoid arthritis: protrusio acetabuli
Citation, DOI and case data
Complains of multiple joint pain with difficulty in walking for 10 years.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Protrusio acetabulum is seen in the right side with superior displacement of femoral head.
There is concentric loss of the right hip joint space with thinning of the articular margins.
Patient is a known case of rheumatoid arthritis.
15 public playlist include this case
- MSK by Dr Naqibullah Foladi
- degenerative disorders by BHAGYASRI KAMMARI
- Rheumatoid Arthritis by Dr. Audrey Pinna
- Arthrites RAL-1005 by Jade
- Casos Dr Helio by Arthur de Freitas Ferreira
- Musculoskeletal by Miguel
- DJ YazzieYeff Q8 ex1 by Joshua Evans
- MSK - Non-Trauma - Arthritis by Aman
- Erosive Arthritis by Dr Shanesh Kumar
- module 9 by student Rachel Martin
- Cas 300-400 by isabelle
- Arthritides by Sindhura Nirmalarajan ◉
- Final Slide Exam Study by Danielle
- Arthritis by Andrew Seppala
- CMCC Review by Jonathan Oosterhof