Citation, DOI & case data
Parents concerned over the position of child's knees.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Bilateral genu valgum.
Severe cupping and fraying of the femoral, tibial and fibular metaphyses with widening of the physis.
Underyling subchondral sclerosis.
Classical appearances of severe rickets, at the commonest site - the knees.
Cupping and fraying of the metaphyses is grossly evident in this child's knees.
26 public playlists include this case
- 1 MSK 15 by Antone Samy
- Viva cases by SG
- Systemic Bone Diseases by Henrieta White
- FCPS MSK by Khush Bakht
- MSK by Alex Feeney
- EXAM CASES (part 1) by Steven Dolan
- Rickets by Luis Alemany
- MSK paeds by Michael Kreltszheim
- core ped by ahmed alaa al-agamy
- ?NAI by Tom Gordon
- Pediatric by James Clark ◉
- Msk lesions 2019 by Cormac O Brien
- Perfect cases - musculoskeletal by Ian Bickle ◉
- Ped 3/2019 by Sandra M
- RIcket by Xoan Nguyen
- FRCR 2b exam by Vikas Shah ◉
- FRANZCR 05 Paediatrics by AMIRSALEH JAFARI
- gfpaeds by Cosmin Florescu
- Orthopaedics - RIPAS by Ian Bickle ◉
- GK - Paeds - MSK - Diffuse bone disease by GLK
- Pediatrics by Chester Chong
- FRANZCR 04 MSK by AMIRSALEH JAFARI
- Radiología Pediátrica by Silvana F Ciardullo
- Grace Key Conditions Playlist 1 by Ruth Minkov
- Peds by Monica Johnson ◉
- c1 by Elsayed IAE Amro