Right upper lobe collapse
Citation, DOI and case data
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Prior left-sided breast surgery.
Wedge-shaped density in upper medial aspect of right hemithorax, with a sharp lateral border and silhouette sign with mediastinum. Volume loss in the right hemithorax with elevated right hilum.
Heart size normal. Left lung clear.
1 article features images from this case
10 public playlist include this case
- ResidentSessionsPart2 by Christina Dowlen
- Patterns of lung disease by Dr Joshua Yap
- Chest by Dr Muhammad Bin Zulfiqar
- Classic CXRs by Dr Ian Bickle ◉
- Cardiothoracic by Dr Kherbouche Mohamed Ali
- Medical students Chest 2 by Dr Matthew Lukies ◉
- CXR quiz (Dixon) by Assoc Prof Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- CXR by Kolbeinn Hans Halldorsson
- Prüfung 210921 by Bernhard
- Chest COD by Dr Isaac Lui