Right upper lobe pneumonia
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
Bickle I, Right upper lobe pneumonia. Case study, Radiopaedia.org (Accessed on 07 Jun 2023) https://doi.org/10.53347/rID-26934
At the time the case was submitted for publication Ian Bickle had no recorded disclosures.View Ian Bickle's current disclosures
15 Jan 2014
15 times, by 2 contributors - see full revision history and disclosures
Infant with fever and increased work of breathing.
Age: 1 year old
From the case: Right upper lobe pneumonia
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Dense right upper lobe consolidation as evidenced by bronchograms within the the sharp inferior border indicating its location within the upper lobe.
Volume loss in the right hemithorax.
This is a lobar pneumonia.
Dense consolidation in the right upper lobe with air bronchograms within.
Reduced volume in the right hemithorax and mild deviation of the trachea indicating a degree of associated volume loss.
2 articles feature images from this case
12 public playlists include this case
- FY Paed Chest by Jeremy Jones ◉
- covid_data by Bart Michiels
- 22-1-23 by deepti bachhuka
- Chest by Connor Nevin
- Aula alunos by Humberto Rodrigo Prochnow Tibau
- temi chest by christopher buckle
- Pediatrics by Mahmoud Abu Sarris
- CXR signs by Kaushalkumar Suthar ◉
- ED Paeds Emergency by Hannah Ireland ◉
- Signos RX by Mariangel Orozco Castro
- Chest by Mohammed Abdelmoneim Mohammed
- Localisation talk by Michael Francois Nel