Rigler's sign on chest x-ray
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Craig Hacking had no recorded disclosures.View Craig Hacking's current disclosures
Rigler's sign of free gas in the upper abdomen.
Skin folds projected over the right chest.
The patient underwent laparoscopy which identified a perforated duodenal ulcer.
12 public playlists include this case
- 00001 by Susheel K
- Gastrintestinal by Anderson Silva Chalegre
- duodeno en emergencia by hernan martinez
- FRCR simulation exam 1 by Mohamed AbdelBar
- Gastro-duodenal pathology by Peneoasu Cristian
- Body by Naveed Ahmad
- CHEST CASES by Mona Hiba
- chest x ray by Udithamala Priyanthi Ratnayake
- 000000000001 by Susheel K
- abdomen by Hazal Karli
- RE VAAAN VIEJA by DANIELA DE LA VEGA
- E&T by Hazal Karli